A MESSAGE FROM GEORGIA PRIMARY BANK
March 20, 2020
Help for small businesses affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The links below are resources for small businesses that have been negatively affected by COVID-19. These programs are designed to provide financial assistance during this pandemic. Follow the links for more information and applications. As we learn about new resources we will add them to the list.
March 19, 2020
AN IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE FROM GEORGIA PRIMARY BANK REGARDING OUR 3880 ROSWELL RD BANKING OFFICE IN BUCKHEAD
As the unprecedented effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, our commitment to the safety and health of our customers, staff members and community remains our primary focus. We continue to monitor the situation closely and proactively take preventative measures to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
As a result, the bank continues to disinfect public areas throughout the day, work remotely where appropriate and encourage social distancing. As an additional precaution, effective Friday March 20th, 2020 we will temporarily restrict access to our Buckhead branch lobby until further notice. This temporary change will help limit exposure to COVID-19 for both our customers and staff.
In the event you need to come inside the bank to conduct business, please call in advance and make an appointment between the hours of 10AM and 2PM, Monday through Friday. Please call us at 404-231-4100, with any questions, concerns or to make an appointment in the Buckhead Office.
We encourage you to use the following options to access your banking needs:
- Drive-Thru Service is available 9AM-4PM, Monday through Friday (3880 Roswell Road location only)
- ATM withdrawals worldwide at no charge
- Online Banking Services (both personal and business)
- Mobile Banking (both personal and business)
- Night Deposit Drop (3880 Roswell Road location only)
Please check our website for further changes we may implement in the coming days or weeks. georgiaprimarybank.com
Our promise is to keep you informed and to respond quickly and appropriately when needed to environmental changes during this pandemic. As always, please call us for your banking needs and thank you for your business.
March 12, 2020
Thank you for choosing Georgia Primary Bank for your banking needs. Your relationship is important and we strive to serve and protect you and your family. The information below will help update you on what the Bank has implemented in light of the evolving situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Georgia Primary Bank is closely monitoring and following guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and other public health authorities. The WHO declared the Coronavirus as a pandemic on March 11, 2020.
In an effort to minimize the risk of illness, we have implemented the following control measures:
- Routinely cleaning public surfaces and door handles throughout the bank with disinfecting wipes.
- Mandating that employees with symptoms of any illness stay at home.
- Ensuring that certain team members are able to work remotely if necessary.
- Reminding our staff to practice the hygiene guidelines from the WHO & CDC.
We also encourage our customers to take advantage of:
- Online Banking (Access account balances, transaction activity, transfers, PopMoney, and Bill Pay)
- Mobile Banking App (Offers the same features as Online Banking but includes Mobile Deposit)
- Treasury Services (Wire and ACH transfers, as well as Remote Deposit Capture for our business customers)
- Drive Thru Banking at our Buckhead location
We have a Business Continuity Plan, including a Pandemic Plan, in place to ensure our customers do not experience an interruption in service during this situation.
For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus, visit the CDC’s website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/
Georgia Primary Bank’s dedication to serve its customers remains unchanged. We promise to continue the same personal level of customer service you expect. Please contact us at 404-231-4100 should you have any questions.